Monday was good. Very relaxed day. I just ended up going to the bank to deposit my loan money for the quarter and then head to the mall. I know sounds dangerous huh?! I was so proud of myself all I ended up doing was paying off my Express credit card and buying the minerals make up from Sephora @ 15% off, I don't NEED it yet, but it saved me about $3 or $4 so may as well get it to save money in the long run. I got a couple of cards because you know me, I'm obsessed! I tried to do Mother's Day shopping, but it was a failure, I've been questioning what to get FOREVER too bad my mom is so difficult to shop for...so damn content with everything!
Didn't end up doing too much for the remainder of the evening. I must be going through memory loss or something because I can't remember for the life of me what I did. Figured a good amount of stuff out about the Portland/Seattle/Vancouver trip.
Tuesday, today was very productive. I happened to get ready and then head over to Brandon and Crystal's old place to pick up the dining table and a bed. Got a Uhaul Van for 24hours and piled everything in. It all fit perfectly and the van was pretty fun to drive! It's so huge I feel like I rule the road or something lol. Brandon helped me load everything into the van and tomorrow when I drop the van off I should be grabbing the little odds and ends that i'm taking from their place too. I'll be getting the Wii back and now we get to use a deep fryer thats pretty exciting. Hopefully I can make won tons!! And some lamps etc but everything should fit into my car just fine.
When I arrived to my apartment Truong helped me unload everything and I built the bed back up and its very comfy! Thank you to Brandon and Crystal for EVERYTHING! I'm so excited to have a bed now lol. and it has drawers underneath it so i'm pretty excited for that... MORE STORAGE ROOM! Just what we need :)
When Alexis got out of class we drove up to Eagle Rock and ate Korean BBQ Tacos and Burritos, it was very different and pretty good! It's the Kogi Beef Truck I guess you need to find its location on twitter because it moves around all of the time. It's way good though...spicy! which i was surprised that i enjoyed it so much. I got Korean Short Rib Burrito and tried a bite of Truong's Korean Short Rib Taco and Alexis' Korean Spicy Pork Burrito I think I enjoyed the Pork the best. It was a very fun experience!
The Jazz vs. Lakers game is tonight at the Staples center...(Play offs game two) I really badly wish that I could have attended it! Not to mention Justin Timberlake is at the game! UGH! Definitely wishing i was there haha...oh well too much money. I was gonna go to the movie "Fighting" with Channing Tatum in it since I had free screening tickets for it, but I figured I should be more responsible and finish what I started and may as well get my bed done instead of leaving it laying around after I had moved it in.
Tomorrow should be interesting. I have class from 8:30 until 11:45am and then I'll be driving up to Studio City to drop off the van which needs to be back by 1:45pm. So i'm hoping traffic isn't too bad. Then I'll be grabbing the rest of the odds and ends from Crystal and Brandon's place. Around 3pm I'm meeting with Claudia from class at the school to do some filming and then homework all night long :) YAY! Well just a short overview of whats been going on love you all xoxo gotta work on HW MUAH
No comments:
Post a Comment