Today was a bit colder of a day, high 50's to low 60's. I stayed in most of the day due to homework and researching for homework. I finally had to break out of the place finding any excuse that I could to get out and get some fresh air. It seemed like a good time to go get more ink for my printer! How exciting. lol.
In between doing my homework I've been planning out a bunch of travel plans. Las Vegas has been the big hit recently. It seems like a quaint group of us will be going...only five yes's we have going; Brandon, Jessica, Kristi, Me, and Crystal. Crystal is soOo amazing that her husband's grandmother is trying to get us comp'd rooms at South Point Casino, comp'd dinners at South Point steakhouse, and comp'd show tickets. How awesome! Thank you so much Crystal!
Next travel plans would be my "Great Northwest" trip I'm hoping to do as I discussed in my previous blog. I'm hoping to get a few fellow companions to join me on my trek ..::hint hint Wesley...hint hint Monique::.. hehe.
Sadly my plans for Friday fell through. Connie sounds like she has the same illness that I had so she had to cancel lunch. Get well soon! Saturday after class I'm hoping to go to the Getty Center to see "Genji Tales" a 1950's Japanese film. I'm excited for that.
Also, sad days that my north west trip isn't sooner. I found out about an independent film festival going on up in Seattle that I researched more into, but it happens to be May 21st to June 14th or something like that. What I would DO to be able to go to that UGH! A girl can dream right? Maybe next year. Same thing with maybe next year I can go to Chicago for the CAA 2010 Conference. I'm hopeful!
Today has been one of those days that I'm people sick again. I've really been longing for the people back home. Not necessarily that I want to visit Utah, but I want people to visit me...sounds selfish I know I know, but there's sooo much stuff to do and explore out here I just want to share it with those that I love. I've been trying to "hint" not so subtly to my parents that they should come out and come to some museums with me etc. I'm definitely missing Crystal a lot.
Luckily I got movie screening tickets for the movie "Fighting" with Channing Tatum up in Hollywood at the Arclight theater next Tuesday. I'm really excited for that, it should be fun!
Well I guess I better get back to focusing on logo designing and modeling. YAY! Lots of love xoxo -Britt
No comments:
Post a Comment