Thursday, July 23, 2009

Portland in The House!


Tuesday. I feel bad but it was mostly JessHunt and Dustin unpacking all day, they wouldn't tell me what to do! lol afterwards though we went shopping for their new furniture and decor. They bought a new couch and tv which were both very sleek and stylish! We then watched Confessions of a Shopoholic

Wednesday. We picked up their couch and their tv and then got some good shopping time done in Portland. I got these really cute Juicy Sunglasses. and then we had some snacks and drinks at the Portland City Grill which is gorgeous! It looks out over the entire city and just has an amazing vibe to it. 

Thursday. Got up and ate at Pastini and found out that Michael Jackson had passed away, I didn't believe it at first! He was my first celeb idol! We then shopped a bit more I now bought some M.A.C. make up...I'm weak I know! I then made my first trip to the wonderful Container Store! and got my grandma and mom some little knick knacks I knew they thought would be cool. We then visit Dustin's brother and had dinner at a Mexican Restaurant that was also very good. then we visit Dustin's mom. Shopped for more stuff for their place then passed out! 

Friday. We then ate at Cheesecake Factory...ooh my love lol and then shopped at Washington Square a bit and then head to the airport. Right after landing we (me and Dustin) head to JFox's for a house party and more good times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment