Friday. Claudia picked me up at 430am and drives me to LAX. I fly out to SLC. My Grandparents pick me up and we eat lunch at Crown Burger (thanks grams!) I then visit my mother at work and visited her coworkers and Darrick. I went home and napped shortly after. I picked my parents up from work and met up with my grandparents at Pagoda for dinner. I then hit up the grocery store with my mom and Justin picked me up for the party at JFox's that we planned as a going away party for JessHunt and Dustin. Darrick showed up and so did Thea, Jordan, and their new baby Tavon that I was finally able to meet!
Saturday. Woke up and made Keylime Pie for my dad for father's day since its his favorite kind. I then watched He's Just Not That Into You with both of my parents and then Brandon picked me up at 3pm to check into the hotel room. First we grabbed stuff at Harmons then head up. We relaxed a bit then got ready for dinner at Spaghetti Factory for JessHunt and Dustin's going away dinner. Justin, Monique, Julie, JessHunt, Dustin, Sarong, Savonn, B, Kristi, JessY, Chris, Brandon, Linds, Jer, JessHunt's friend, her aunt and two cousins all showed up! After dinner we head to "The Hotel" the bar for Brandon's 32nd Birthday and Graig, hig gf, and Bran's friends from work all met up with us there. We left early at about midnight and headed over to the hotel room party and we partied our asses off until 5am. Bran had some more friends show up, Junior, Marissa, Wes, and Kelli came also! Such good times!
Sunday. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Woke up at a decent hour and left the hotel room (after cleaning up a bit of course!) Hit up iHop with Bran, JFox and Kristi of course then headed home to nap. Around dinner time my parents and I headed out to my grandparents for father's day bbq. My uncles Randy and Eddie were there and my Aunt's Laura and Lynne along with my cousins Alex, Andy and Austin. Andy showed us his wonderful photos from his trip to Japan. We then left and I had to pack to leave to Portland, I fell asleep watching Stop-Loss
Monday. dustin picks me up at 2am and we leave to Portland at 3am. After the back and forth driving of both me and JessHunt we arrived at 4pm in Portland. We settled into their new place and moved everything from the Uhaul up to the apt. We then ate Chinese at Jin Wah hit up Walmart and Home Depot for last minute homey needs. (Thanks to JessHunt and Dustin for dinner!)
No comments:
Post a Comment