Saturday. Was the Academy of Art University's Spring Show. We hung out there asked some questions and then left to meet up with Eunice. My ol' friend from when I went to Mexico for the church mission, that was actually more humanitarian then religious. I couldn't believe that brat but she paid for the meal! And the place was pretty pricey that we had decided to dine at. They kind of had a dine-o-round like they do in SLC going on so we had a three course meal. Claudia and I then did a nice scenic drive. We found some signs and followed them for miles, we found them shortly after I drove her to check out Lombard Street (the crookedest street) it then took us to Golden Gate the presidio and various other key destinations in San Fran before we lost track of the signs and headed back to the room. We decided to eat at Lori's diner which is a cool 50's style place then we got ready and hit up The Cellar which was a different kind of bar experience. :)
Sunday. We drove back to LA, but stopped at my favorite Chinese Restaurant in Monterey, Full Moon. I couldn't believe it, but the little ol' lady that works there remembered me from two years ago! She's so cute! She asked if I was dating the same guy from two years ago and I told her no, she told me good and that I could do better and that I'm too young to worry about that anyway. She was precious and definitely boost my ego! When I arrived back in LA i just unpacked and did laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment