Thursday, July 16, 2009

Living Like a Rockstar


Las Vegas for Memorial Weekend

Friday. The early arrivers all hit up the buffet down in the casino. First off i would like to thank Crystal and Brandon for all of their work at getting us the hookups! Thank you so much for everything! We ended up having 3 rooms at South Point Casino completely free! Then we just shopped around for a little bit before heading back to the room to get ready to hit up Rain at the Palms. We got VIP treatment, and rode in style to the bar in a hummer limo (also free). We got front of the line access into the club! (It was just me, crystal, nicole, brandon, and jeff) I don't remember much of this night, all that I can recall is entering the club, getting a few drinks, and dancing on the dance floor...after that I don't remember, the last thing I remember was "who is the president of the United States?" my reply..."Barack."

Saturday. Woke up in one of the rooms in my very own bed. Laying in the opposite bed across from me was Brandon O. I had a horrible hangover. A pounding headache and just wanted to fall back asleep. Apparently, as i'm told, I got completely plastered. So plastered in fact that they were worried that I had alcohol poisoning and would need to get my stomach pumped. Hence, the security asking me a series of questions. Flash backs from my black out the night before came and went. My new nickname, embarrassingly enough, had become "Wheels" I had been wheel chaired out of the bar. I hadn't felt decent until dinner time at 6:30pm. It sure was good though to have a hangover buddy (brandon o) at my side. For dinner I enjoyed a filet mignon at the Silverado Steakhouse. Entirely free! Then for the night we partied at LAX a newer bar in Vegas. Brandon still felt quite sick and had refused to eat anything earlier so he hadn't joined us that night sadly. LAX was INSANE! So much fun. Now our group was Brandon L, Crystal, Nicole, Me, Dustin, Justin, Jessica F, Jessica H, and Dustin. Darrick, Lucy and Wayne met up with us there. All of us received front of the line entry, the females got in for free and the guys received a decent discount. Again we traveled by limo. We were picked up by the limo and went to two strip clubs. We arrived at the hotel and gladly did the walk of shame arriving at 6am.

Sunday.We all got up and ready and some of us went to the buffet for lunch. Crystal and Brandon headed out to LA. We then went to Fashion Show mall to shop some and then bought show tickets for Ka a cirque du soliel show. Met up with Julie to say hello and then the remaining of us ate Korean BBQ which was delicious and then we headed to MGM to go see KA. We bought these tickets at a large discounted price. After the show we headed back to the hotel room and  got ready to go to the Revolution at the Mirage which thanks to Jessica and her networking we got into for free and we met up with Jeanna. We arrived home at 5am.

Monday. We woke up around 10am and packed then checked out. We shopped around at Ceasar's Palace and got some from Fat Tuesday. We ate at Planet Hollywood as our last meal. I then gambled $5 thanks to Justin and we left to our homes around 4pm. Traffic was bad headed to LA due to it being Memorial Day we arrived home at 10pm. I was finally able to call my mother and catch her up to speed with everything that had happened that weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment