Saturday. Eat lunch at cafe rio. Shop at nordstrom rack. Get William rasts and rock and republic jeans with mom. Get them tailored at MW. Catch up with Ron, Rich, Kathleen, and Jaylynn. Meet at wesleys for arts festival. Brandon, jr, Justin, Adrian, Wes, Kelli, and billy all go. Drink beer. Crazy blood art. Head to greenstreet but Wes and Kelli stay in and Jeanna comes.
Sunday. Really allergic. So I end up having to sleep at my grandparents house and can't stay at my parents sadly. Lunch with endow at chin Wah. See Ryan and Cj. Go to see the proposal with kristi. LOVE it! And the 5.50$. Eat dinner with kristi then watch Marley and me with my mom at home then spend night at grandparents bc I'm really allergic to abasha.
Monday. Bad wake up call, Grandma is really ill. I end up being very emotional. This is the first death I've ever had to deal with. Dinner with Janet Vicki Colleen kimi and Michael at j wongs then obon practice.
Tuesday. Dad flies out to Iowa. Run errands for dad and grandma. Lunch wit trav and linds at cafe rio. I found out that my grandmother passed while at lunch. Set up plans to drive to Iowa with my mom. Visit mw get dads clothes. Obon then wendys and the point.
No comments:
Post a Comment