Thursday, July 16, 2009

Normality

Tuesday. I slept in and watched V for Vendetta. It was a very good movie. I then went grocery shopping and finished some last minute financial stuff for my second year with FIDM. I began to feel quite homesick not having the ones I love and miss around me. 

Wednesday. I headed out earlier to pay the water bill. Then headed to Blick's and got a free shirt from there, but went to get some watercolor paper to experiment on for a class project (scanning in to get different textures to work with in After Effects). I then ran a few various errands like buying ink for my printer. I was still a little homesick today. I then talked to Jess and kristi about them coming out to LA to visit me for a bit and then worked on homework until 2am and watched What I Like About You.

Thursday.I had class at 8:30 until 6. Afterwards I was exhausted so I just made dinner and then went to sleep.

Friday. I had lunch with Connie, whom I haven't seen since I was a lot younger and attending children's service at church still back in SLC. We caught up at 11 and chatted until 230 in Lil' Tokyo. I then went home and continued watching my most recent obsession What I Like About You, but just watched some episodes online. I then had dinner with the roommates and some of Truong's friends at Cheesecake Factory and we got free cheesecake because his friends work there.

Saturday. Watched Terminator Salvation at 215pm I liked it. I then shopped around for a bit for graduation and birthday cards for friends at the Americana mall. I went home and watched That 70's show and What I like about you

Sunday. didn't do anything exciting. Went to see the movie Up.

Monday. again, no excitement. I just stayed in all day and worked on homework.

Tuesday. I worked on homework and then got new tires from Costco. It took 3 hours so I grabbed some lunch and shopped around the little shopping center. I bought a new apple keyboard. After my car's adjustment I headed to target for some cards. then I came up with an awesome idea. This idea consisted of attending the University of Utah Online classes while also attending FIDM full time in the fall. It works because I only have 3 full semesters left to graduate with a degree in Sociology which I hadn't realized until I randomly decided to put together a "DARS" report. 

Wednesday. I had class then ate lunch with claudia and went home and napped. I woke up and then did homework until 430am

Thursday. I attended classes went home, packed, and slept. I then began to realize that my wrist hurt... 

No comments:

Post a Comment