Sunday, May 31, 2009

Playing Catch Up (Take Two)


Sunday. Woke up kind of late because my mom and I were both pretty tired. We trekked down to San Diego to hit up Sea World. I felt like the entire day I was wet and cold...such great times haha. Saw the show believe which brought back horrible memories of the repeat after repeat of cutting it for a project in editing. Talk about 4 weeks of the same music over and over again. My feet ached so badly due to Saturdays walking miles and miles all around downtown LA and then this day's entire time out in Sea World. We ended up staying at Hampton Inn...it was wonderful. I haven't felt like I was on a vacation in such a long time it was so incredibly comfy!

Monday. Head out to the San Diego Zoo. I really enjoyed watching and observing the simplicity of the animals and the tranquility of the scenery. I did a lot of thinking and observing not only animal behavior but human behavior as well. I tried to think from the animal perspective like in the movie Madagascar. This was my first experience riding a double decker bus. After closing my mom and i enjoyed dinner at a restaurant called Acapulco in Old Town San Diego. It was very good! After driving around i decided that San Diego's freeways are quite confusing! (Even with GPS!) I reserved a place for academy of arts university spring show for both me and claudia in a couple weeks. I got in touch with Eunice so hopefully we can meet up and do dinner in San Fran. 

Started thinking about why I'm against strip clubs again, randomly. I was debating on going with Brandon in Vegas. Maybe to try and see it as just a job but i can't seem to. I feel as though for both sexes it is a demeaning thing. It makes that sex a symbol or item rather then a person. Gives permission to the opposite sex to disrespect, and I can't get past that. To each their own... That's my opinion and I can't force it on anyone and don't intend to, but I hold strongly to this. Not to mention I feel as though sex is a sacred thing and exploiting ones body around only makes sex that less special for two people in lust or love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment