Tuesday. I grabbed Starbucks with Claudia and then head to the studio to work on some homework. I did my midterm homework until 9pm. I went to Fatburger with Valeria and Claudia and then Claudia and I ate my place.
Wednesday. I had class from 830 until 11:15 and then I did studio until 3pm. I then hit up Guitar Center and Sam Ash to check out Reason and the Midi Keyboard Axiom 25. Claudia then took me to Diddy Riese up by UCLA which is Ice Cream cookie sandwiches. It was way good. I then took a nap because of exhaustion woke up and did homework until 2am
Thursday. After Effects I had my logos due and then the next project is a 15 second event commercial. I'm thinking about doing Living Traditions as my event. I hit up Quiznos for lunch with Valeria. We had Maya until 3pm and we learned how to animate by using blend shapes. We didn't have editing luckily. So Claudia and I just did batch and capture so we could have our homework ready for next week. While waiting for the long batch and capture we just chat with Lorenzo in the lab. At 6pm Claudia and I head over to Yogurtland.
Friday. Of course I do what I do best, and I procrastinate homework. I deposit money for rent and then went to Glendale Galleria to shop. I just bought a card and got free eye shadow from MAC. I tried Marie Callendar's out here and I'm not gonna lie, it didn't taste anything like back home. I then worked on my final project for art history until 2am.
Saturday. I had art history class. My last of this class! :) I had my final until 1030 and then at 1045 we head out on our walking field trip. We walked up to MOCA I didn't like their exhibit, but I did enjoy their showcase...I forgot who though. We then walked through where blade runner was filmed off 3rd and broadway then checked out the architecture at the biltmore hotel. It was gorgeous. We walked back to FIDM and then I head home at about 145. My mom had already arrived at my apartment and settled. She told me a story of this kid Weston she ran into on her travels. The kid has three bachelors degrees from the University of Utah, can hold a conversation with my mom, seems to have his head on straight, and then my mom showed me a picture of him...and he's fricken hott! haha I then hit up Lil' Tokyo with my mom and we had late lunch there. I drove her to Santa Monica and we shared a crepe for dessert. We drove by the pier and 3rd street promenade. I then drove over to drop movies off to Brandon. We talked with him until about 1030 that night and then i drove my mom up to Aroma to get chai. I came home and then began to burn back ups of all of my work
No comments:
Post a Comment