
Tuesday: Went to Aroma with Zada because the studios didn't open at school until 3pm we then headed over to the studio to do Sound homework from 4pm until 8pm. I then drove Zada home to Westwood and headed down to Anaheim by Disneyland because Kelsey and Adam are in town with their school for a national tournament. So we just went to IHOP...it was sooo good catching up. I miss my lil' sis!! :) It was only a couple hours but all too good to see someone from home.
Wednesday: Had class from 8:30 until 11:15 and grabbed lunch at this pizza joint with Claudia. I did homework in the lab at school until 330pm and had most of my Maya lesson completed. Claudia and I had the stage reserved at 4pm to do our filming homework for editing class. We worked on that until 6pm. Zada joined us to do filming and Lorenzo helped us. We had a lot of fun in their. Then did studio just from 6 til 630. On the way home Claudia and I stopped and grabbed a burrito from the taco stand. Then got home and worked on homework from 7pm until 1:30am.
Thursday: Had After Effects class from 830am until 11:15am then for lunch went to grab some grub with Valeria. Maya class started late so I worked in the lab on editing homework until 1250 before I headed up to Maya. With Maya homework I was so proud that I actually got everything done and the teacher approved of it all. My homework for this week is to do lesson 16 nurbs modeling ...so i'm gonna start modeling a hello kitty toy. For editing I completed my montage and my lighting shot. We learned about Sound and my homework is to do a 40 minute interview with lighting and sound. Hopefully some girls from school and I are gonna be doing Maya tutorials on monday...yes total geek out moments :)
P.S. The image is something I have created in Maya, ...other images can be found on my Facebook account.
No comments:
Post a Comment