Tuesday: I think during the day I mostly just chilled. Claudia, Michael and I had the stage in the digital media studio reserved from 3 to 6 so I head in so that we could begin filming our interviews for Editing class. 40 Fricken minutes!! Honestly...I'm not that interesting haha I don't have THAT much to say. After we finished filming Claudia and I ran over to iHOP for some grub. Once I got home I just chat with my mom about her trip out here.
Wednesday: I had Sound Design class from 830 until 11:15. Met up with Claudia for some Quiznos and then just went into the studio to do homework until three. I then planned Vegas for the next couple of hours...talking to Crystal, Jessica, Brandon and Kristi all about plans. Also found out that Nicole will be joining on the trip YAY!
Around 7pm Claudia called me to go to Santa Monica to go shopping with her and her sister Bonnie for her toy to model in Maya. We ended up going to this really good crepe restaurant for dessert. That night I worked on After Effects homework until about 2:30am and then Alexis and I stayed up until about 4am talking.
Thursday: I actually ended up missing my After Effects class due to figuring some stuff out, but Maya met early at 11:15 and my teacher was saying that I'm the only one in class that is on schedule. I was quite pleased with myself. (Because normally I'm the biggest slacker and procrastinator haha) but I'm even ahead of schedule that she told me I should start animating my model, that'd be great and all but I don't know how to yet haha so gotta teach myself that this week. :)
Editing was very embarrassing. We were filming each other in class and we had to have an opinion on each student in our graduating group...ya how embarrassing. Our editing homework is that we need to take that 40 minute interview and then cut it down to a continuous 5 minute cut. Great...this will be challenging. Next week there will not be any class, that's exciting, but then the next week I have 6 hours of editing class to make up for it...so I will have class from 8:30am until 9pm wow, that sure will be a fun day haha let's just say AMP energy drink helps me with these kind of days! That day is the day that right after class I will be driving to Las Vegas with Nikki...YAY I'm gonna be so exhausted so i need to pull ahead with homework haha
The previous day I talked to Claudia and Bonnie about USC and I was thinking about the school a lot. I found out they have a School of Cinema Arts and a bachelor of arts in animations and design. I'm a huge fan of that! The down side is the cost of the place. So I went home and that night I talked to my parents about my interest towards it and my father seems to really support it.
Friday: The day started off pretty laid back I just did some reading homework for art history and then got ready for the day while doing some laundry. Christine came home with Alexis so we chat a bit before I head out to Orange County. I met up at The Block at Orange in Orange County to meet up with Teresa since she's in town. We hung out and I met her friend Krista and her daughter and then we just shopped and grabbed some dinner at a nice Spanish restaurant.
I also set up a campus tour for me and Claudia at USC so that we can check it out a bit more before diving in head first into major debt lol. We'll see, I've had lots of worries and stresses about it so I'll discuss it more in detail with my next blog entry maybe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment