Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Movie Madness


    Friday: I did homework all day. Read and wrote an essay for my Art History class. In between all of the studying I watched Stop-Loss and The Other Boylen Girl.

    Saturday: I had class from 830 until 245, I got some papers back and luckily I've gotten A's on my past test and past assignments so far in that class! Always good news :) During class we were given a project to be working on over the next two weeks. We only have two more classes!! The project is basically that we are planning out an art gallery and we need to choose a theme for the gallery, what pieces of art, and where it will take place at. It's all pretty fun. So after class I went to the FIDM Library and checked out a few books and then came home to start on the project. I think I basically have most everything figured out I just need to actually put it all together, print it all out and write an essay still...so all the actual leg work. haha. I then read a chapter for our quiz that we have next week....3 more chapters to go! 
    For dinner I ended up going to Island's up in Pasadena with Rosey and Madylyn from Men's Wearhouse. After dinner we went to see a movie. We saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past it was pretty cute. Thank you to Madylyn for paying for the movie! 

    Sunday: I woke up early and went to Anaheim for breakfast at iHOP with Kelsey since she would be leaving back to Utah later on in the evening. She offered for me to go to Huntington Beach with them, but I declined the kind offer because I had some work to get done and I was all so tired from the night before. When I got home around noon I napped until 3pm. Then I began my homework. In between homework I managed to watch Changeling and Australia I finished all of my Maya homework. The book lesson and most of the project...at least everything of the project that's due this week. I then began to work on the scenery and before bed began to watch Nights in Rodanthe

    Monday: I got ready and finished Nights in Rodanthe then I cleaned the apartment. I mopped, swept, vacuumed, cleaned mirrors, and counters. Sadly I didn't get around to dusting though. At about 12:30 Claudia came over and then we headed out to Yogurtland. After there we ran over to Costco where I did some grocery shopping and got snacks and liquor for Maya Mondays.  Then we got to my apartment and Valeria met up with us to, we ran over to grab Panda Express and bring it back. We just chilled until Aldo came over. Instead of getting on actually doing our homework Valeria, who works at Arclight theater up in Hollywood, offered to have us all go to see 17 again. Ha, I think all of us were kind of skeptical but why the hell not right? Free movie lol...it actually was pretty funny and cute. We then came back to the apartment and just chilled for a bit before they left. 

    Tuesday: Today should be interesting. I have some errands I should be out doing, but I think I'll pass on them for now and do homework. At 3pm Claudia, Michael and I have the stage reserved at school to do some filming for our 40 minute interviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment