Saturday. Talked to Jess Hunt for two hours about random everything. Then I talked to Tharona about the Seattle/Vancouver plans trying to figure out the hotel situation. I called my Auntie March and Jess and I are gonna end up staying at her place in Tacoma while we're visiting for the weekend. I finished all of my University homework, lectures and essay today luckily. It only took me all day long lol. Then I just talked to my mom and bought my plane ticket for travel back to Los Angeles after my travels to Salt Lake. I backed up my work and then head to bed at 2am
Sunday. Lost EVERYTHING! I had a major panic attack and freaked out. I was crying all over the place haha, and emailed, text, facebooked my teachers about the incident. Half way through the day I obtained some of the materials and began working all over again. I feel so disgusting I haven't been to the gym in several days and haven't really been eating all that healthy either, just snacking here and there with no real meals and not to mention no good food at home anyway because I don't want to go grocery shopping when Im gonna be leaving Los Angeles in a couple days. Not to mention I haven't had the time. I successfully got my Maya homework done and did some editing homework. The Maya isn't 100% completed, but it'll do for having my files vanish lol. At 5am I began studying for my Film History Final.
Monday. Another evening without sleeping. I got ready and head into class at 9am for Maya presentations. We ended up eating in class with the various foods that people brought for the day. Thank you to everyone for the delicious food. I had completed most of my Maya homework but I still have the opportunity to do touch ups on it due to my situation. Presentations are done at 2pm and I head over to my apartment to charge my phone that's mostly dead from texting Crystal all morning long.I head back to school for my Film History final at 3pm. I left half way through the class to come home and just have a minute to eat something other then snack food and rest a bit. I talked to Monique for about an hour and then my mom for a bit before heading to sleep around 730pm
Most of the pix are from Maya presentation final...Jung (our teacher) standing up on the table critiquing our work, the very successful sign posted about no food or drinks in the studio, the filming notice posted on my apartment doors notifying us that "Heroes" will be filmed this weekend out front, and the lovely fruit tart that Claudia got for Maya presentation from Portos in Glendale.
No comments:
Post a Comment