Thursday. Hit the gym for 40 minutes and then got ready for the day. I dragged myself into studio at school and worked on homework from 1:30pm until 9pm. The entire day I just sat at the studio while my work rendered and listened to my online lectures from the U. May as well get twice the homework done in half the time right? haha Then I noticed I have a thought paper due in my sociology of marriage and family class on Sunday. How depressing. It's the absolute worst time for this, considering finals with my FIDM classes are currently ongoing. I did successfully finish the lecture for the class and watched the videos and read the articles for this week. One down, one more to go (in addition to the essay and my FIDM project finals). I got home at 9:15pm and just did laundry before chatting to my mom and passing out around midnight.
Friday. Hit the gym for an hour today. Got ready slowly and again was sluggish headed into studio at school. I was at studio from 12:30pm until 6pm. I successfully have most all of my Maya work completed, just last minute details to finish. What a relief though! Thank you ever so much to Hartley for all of her input, help, and teachings today during studio. Then I just came home, got on my favorite of all sites (facebook haha) and IM'ed a bit on there and checked hotel rates in Seattle before starting on more homework to finish the night.
I am so happy though that I'm not feeling the knots in my body, I don't feel quite as overwhelmed and that I may possibly be able to pull off this quarter with some last minute hard work. Not to get my hopes up! I'm not nearly as stressed though. Wish me luck! xoxo
Britt
No comments:
Post a Comment