Tuesday. woke up at 2:30am to start doing homework. Pick up Tharona from her apartment at 11am then we walk to classes. Worked on finals and need to continue to work on them through the entire break. Claudia, Tharona, and I go to Portos in Glendale and then we hit up the Galleria to go shopping. I ended up buying three tops and a pair of shoes. I come home and talk to my mom and chill with the roommates a bit and then change my flight so I begin packing. I finish at 4am and then hit the sack.
Wednesday. Wake up at 6:30 am and take Tharona to the LAX airport. Come home finish packing and then Truong drives me to the Long Beach airport and I fly out to Portland. When I arrive in Portland I grab some food and a chai from Starbucks and then Jess picked me up from the airport. We ended up going shopping at Washington Square and then the outlets in Woodburn, OR (Dustin joined us for the outlets). Then the three of us hit up Red Robin and we just head back to their place and chill.
Thursday. Get ready and work on some of my University homework. Dustin picks me up from their place at 6pm and we head to downtown Portland to go eat at an Italian restaurant off 21st street and then we just come back to their place and chill.
No comments:
Post a Comment