Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Visitors





Monday watch Laney play wii then leave to class after class go eat dinner at bjs with Laney Jeremy linds and Tharona go to gym
Tuesday. Do homework, go to class, go to yogurtland with Laney, come home and nap, dinner at apt, gym
Wednesday. Do homework, go to gym, go to class, say bye to linds and jer, take Laney to aroma and drive sunset
Thursday. Gym, Portos, mall, anti wrinkle serum, nap, best buy...new camera, drink at my apt with Tharona,  tigerheat.
Friday. Watch tv all day!!! Lunch have French toast with Laney. Tharona comes over and we party off cabo wabo and Malibu mango.
Saturday. Get up show Laney rodeo drive and get nose piercing at ink Kandy. Get parking ticket. Go to wokcano.
Sunday. Drop Laney off at the airport. Watch tv with Truong. Watch wizard of oz. Do hw.
Monday. Hw. Class. Hw
Tuesday. Homework. Gym. Class. I love you man. Sushi with tharona and truong


P.S. Sorry that my past few blogs have been oh so short and not very personal, I will personalize the next few (or try to) I just haven't had much time since I replaced my spare time with the gym haha so as i go to sleep i just hurry and jot down a few notes from my days before I pass out. So hopefully i can write my thoughts and feelings down about future things later on... loves xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment